The Vision of the School of Business Leadership
The School of Business Leadership (GoBusiness) began in 1996 with the mission of training businesspersons how to build businesses God’s way. The two-year school is based on the biblical principles of economics and business practice and the inherent concept that deeper learning follows effective service to others. It operates through online training supported by facilitators and real-time group interaction. GoBusiness provides a sharply defined perspective for how biblical truth impacts marketplace thinking and practice and is designed to produce transformation in participants’ lives and businesses.
GoBusiness serve as a point of education in the realm of biblical economics and marketplace practices, mobilizing and deploying trained business people into service throughout the nations. We recognize that effective leadership begins with our relationship to God, extends to and through our families, out into our local churches and communities, and then into the nations. This is the context of successful ministry foundations in the marketplace and everywhere else, thus our seminars and schools reflect these realities.
Students can expect:
- Quality curriculum administered online via our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Curated groups with meetings held every other week via phone/video conference or in person when applicable.
- Continuing education that fits into your busy schedule: Each lesson takes about 2-3 hours to listen to, process, and answer homework, and each lesson is allotted 2 weeks for completion.
- Support and oversight through trained and qualified alumni facilitators.
- A transformative experience that will not only impact your business and work but also your personal and family life.