The Vision of the School of Business Leadership
The School of Business Leadership (GoBusiness) began in 1996 with the mission of training businesspersons how to build businesses’ God’s way. The school is a two year course based upon both biblical principles of economics and business practice, and the inherent concept that deeper learning follows effective service to others. It operates through online training supported by Facilitators and real time group interaction. GoBusiness provides a sharply defined perspective for how Biblical truth impacts marketplace thinking and practice, and produces transformation in participant’s lives and businesses. GoBusiness is currently operating in the US, Canada, Brazil, Europe, New Zealand, Asia, South Africa, and Central America.
The School of Business Leadership of GoStrategic is designed to do two things:
1) Serve as a point of education in the realm of biblical economics and marketplace practices and
2) Serve as a centering point for training, mobilizing, and deploying trained business people into service throughout the nations.
The school itself is based upon both biblical principles of economics and business practice, and the inherent concept that deeper learning follows effective service to others. Therefore, advanced concepts are only offered to those who are graduates of the course.
We recognize that effective leadership begins with our relationship to God; extends to and through our families; out into our local churches and communities; and then into the nations. This is the context of successful ministry foundations in the marketplace and everywhere else. Our seminars and schools are designed to reflect these realities.
Students can expect:
1) Monthly or bi-monthly meetings held in person or via phone/webcast facilitated by trained and qualified alumni facilitators.
2) Quality online curriculum. Each lesson takes about 2-3 hours to listen to, process and answer homework; each lesson is allotted @2 weeks for completion.
3) A transformative experience that will not only impact your business and work but also your personal and family life.